Troy A. Price
Over the 20 years since he clerked for the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit in St. Louis, Price has earned a reputation as one of Arkansas’s most experienced and highly regarded appellate lawyers. Price has handled more than 50 appeals in state and federal courts and has presented oral arguments more than 15 times in appeals before the Arkansas Supreme Court and Court of Appeals, the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. He is also admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States.
In addition to focusing on ERISA and other employee benefits litigation in his practice, Price is also recognized as an authority in First Amendment law.
Price is a frequent speaker on appellate and ERISA litigation matters and he was the author of a chapter on abstracting practice in the Arkansas Bar Association’s handbook on appellate practice.
Price's professional activities include:
- Litigation Counsel of America (Fellow)
- W. Harold Flowers Law Society (President 1999-2000)
- National Bar Association
- American Academy of Appellate Lawyers (Member)
He has also been named to:
- Best Lawyers in America (First Amendment Law 2003-2016, Appellate Law 2006-2009 and 2012-2016)
- Mid-South Super Lawyers (Appellate Law, Business Litigation 2006-2016)
- Chambers USA (General Litigation)