Wright Lindsey Jennings Ranked in 2016 "Best Law Firms"
Wright Lindsey Jennings has been ranked in the 2016 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" list regionally in 34 practice areas.
Firms included in the 2016 "Best Law Firms” list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
Ranked firms are listed on a national and/or metropolitan scale. Receiving a designation reflects the high level of respect a firm has earned among other leading lawyers and clients in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism and their integrity.
Wright Lindsey Jennings received the following top rankings in the 2016 U.S. News – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms":
Metropolitan Top Ranked - Little Rock
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Appellate Practice
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Copyright Law
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Energy Law
- Health Care Law
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor & Employment
- Litigation - Trusts & Estates
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Municipal Law
- Patent Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Technology Law
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
In addition to the firm’s top rankings, Wright Lindsey Jennings was highly rated in the following additional practice areas: Labor Law – Management, Litigation - Banking & Finance, Litigation - First Amendment, Litigation - Real Estate, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Trademark Law, Labor Law – Union, Public Finance Law, Securities / Capital Markets Law and Tax Law.
Best Lawyers also recently recognized six Wright Lindsey Jennings partners as “Lawyer of the Year” for their abilities and proven experience in various practice areas. The partners recognized as 2016 Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year” are as follows:
- Charles T. Coleman – Bankruptcy & Creditor’s Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- J. Charles Dougherty – Trademark Law
- Edwin L. Lowther, Jr. – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Lee J. Muldrow – Health Care Law
- Troy A. Price – Appellate Practice
- John William Spivey III – Public Finance Law
For over a century, Wright Lindsey Jennings has built a reputation for excellence in ability, service, and professionalism as one of the premier law firms in Arkansas and the region. Wright Lindsey Jennings attorneys serve clients from offices in Little Rock and Rogers in a broad range of litigation and transactional practice areas.